Green Marks are awarded to products that have reduced impact on the environment. Such products increase energy efficiency, reduce the use of hazardous materials, are recyclable etc.
The Green Mark category categorizes these products as “Green Products”.
The Green Mark is jointly awarded by The Standards Institution of Israel and the Ministry of Environmental Protection. The use of environmentally friendly insulation materials improves thermal and acoustic comfort, promotes considerable savings in energy, and is designed for use in numerous profiles such as:
* Thermal insulation underneath tiled roofs
* Thermo-acoustic insulation with a reflective vapor barrier for suspended ceilings
* Thermo-acoustic insulation above suspended ceilings
* Thermo-acoustic insulation with a reflective vapor barrier for external walls
* Acoustic insulation for internal partitions
* Thermo-acoustic insulation between floors
* Improved and compressed thermo-acoustic insulation - SWK1500 with minial thickness of 10cm for various uses.